Monday, November 19, 2007

Day 2 of my Oregon Vaction

So the next day wasn't quite as nice weather-wise but despite being a bit on the gray side, my friend and I made a visit to Washington Park which is conveniently near her house. It was a beautiful way to spend an afternoon in the International Rose Test Garden before going on to our plans for the evening. These are a different style of picture for the most part from what I took while hiking. I was caught up in the details - and they were cool. Two things that still impress me from those two days: the size of the Douglas Firs (yes that is me standing by one just over the fence of the garden), and massive variety of blooming plants at the end of May from Roses to Rhododendrons. The password for this album is rosegarden when you click on the picture.


Photobucket Album

No comments: